By Jarem Sawatsky
Want to enjoy the life you are living, even as you face major life challenges? Is your mind succumbing to age? Is your body failing you? Can you ever find joy, peace, or fulfillment in these challenging conditions? The answer is a resounding YES.
Jarem Sawatsky saw the countless guides out there for those caring for the ill and healing the curable, but when he was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease he found there was nothing for those living with incurable illness. He quit his job as a professor and devoted his life to exploring the possibilities of living with chronic conditions. Now he's bringing his findings and insights to you.
In Dancing With Elephants you'll discover:
- Simple practices to bring healing to your heart and life to your new outlook
- Humorous (and occasionally heart-wrenching) stories of Sawatsky's own journey
- Multiple ways to build confidence in yourself, even when you've been shaken to the core
- A new perspective to transform your pain and renew your spirit
- Practical tools to face your seemingly inescapable fears, and much, much more!
Based on the popular blog of the same name, Dancing With Elephants includes insightful interviews with chronic disease experts Jon Kabat-Zinn, Lucy Kalanithi, and Patch Adams. Sawatsky's landmark book provides support that only a fellow traveler down this road can offer.