Course fees are the same as for regular Fall/Winter semester courses taken at CMU.
Courses taken for Academic Credit:
- Domestic Undergraduate: $769.00 + $84.18 student fees = $853.18 per course
- Domestic Graduate: $796.00 + $84.18 student fees = $880.18 per course
- International Undergraduate: $1192.00 + $84.18 student fees = $1276.18 per course
- International Graduate: $1233.80 + $84.18 student fees = $1317.98 per course
Courses taken for Training or as Auditing Student (no academic credit received, tuition fee is 50% of academic tuition):
- Domestic Undergraduate: $384.50 + $84.18 student fees = $468.68 per course
- Domestic Graduate: $398.00 + $84.18 student fees = $482.18 per course
- International Undergraduate: $596.00 + $84.18 student fees = $680.18 per course
- International Graduate: $616.90 + $84.18 student fees = $701.08 per course
(Domestic fees apply to participants who are either Canadian citizens or permanent residents.)
On-campus lodging and meal packages are available and must be reserved and paid for in advance. Unfortunately, we are not able to customize packages. Please find more information on the Meals & Lodging page.
Books are required for students taking a course for credit and will cost approximately $150 per course.
If you do not have valid health insurance for Canada, you will need to buy such coverage.
CMU students, please refer to your student payment policy at https://www.cmu.ca/future/financial/student-payment-policy.
All other participants: More information about how to make your payment will be sent to you once your application has been accepted.
- Canadian/US Participants – payments can be made with credit card, cheque (payable to Canadian Mennonite University), or online bank payment.
- International Participants – payments can be made through Flywire or PayMyTuition. Please refer to your acceptance letter for more information on these payment options.
If a participant decides to withdraw from a class, it is important to inform CSOP so that there is an opportunity for another participant to take the seat in that class. The withdrawal and refund schedule is as follows:
- Up until one week before classes start – 100% refund of all fees, minus a $75 processing fee.
- One week prior to the start of classes and until the start of the first class session – 50% refund of all fees.
- After the start of the first day of classes we will no longer issue a refund.
Refunds require 6-8 weeks to process.
Waseskun Canadian School of Peacebuilding Bursary
The Waseskun (the Cree word for “the moment after a storm when the sun begins to shine through”) Canadian School of Peacebuilding Bursary has been established to provide financial support to an Indigenous or Métis participant. All Indigenous and Métis CSOP participants are eligible to apply for the Waseskun Bursary. Funds for bursary assistance are limited. CSOP/CMU cannot guarantee any assistance, but will consider and assess each application carefully in relation to all other applications received. To apply, please submit a completed Waseskun CSOP Bursary Application along with a CSOP application.